We develop collaborative, courageous and adaptive leaders at all levels.
- Develop a sense of purpose
- Provide real solutions to real business challenges
- Deliver results
We facilitate strategic conversations, planning and execution.
- Ask the right questions
- Identify critical issues
- Align strategy and culture
We build agile teams that meet the demands of a disruptive environment. Teams that are engaged, connected and aligned. Teams that can tackle changing strategies and conditions.
There are fundamental business skills that will never go out of style no matter how digital the workplace becomes. We offer diverse courses to increase productivity, keep people relevant and improve business success.
- Emotional intelligence
- Personal effectiveness
- Personal branding
- Building authentic relationships
- Inclusion and diversity
- Quality conversations
- Tough / challenging conversations
- Presentation skills
- Verbal skills coaching
- Business writing
- Meeting management
- Negotiation skills
- Conflict management
- Finance for non-financial managers
- Planning and prioritisation
- Time management
- Manager as coach
- Leader as coach
- Building high-performance teams
- Team effectiveness
- Performance management
- Performance measurement
- Change and agility
- Recruitment and selection
- Systemic thinking
- Business development
- Design thinking
- Facilitation skills
- Design skills
- HR business partnering
- Growth mindset
Business coaching is personalised, leadership development. As business coaches, we serve both the individual being coached and the organisation. Our process ensures systemic impact and measurable results. We achieve high levels of accountability through close engagement with, and feedback to, stakeholders.
- One-on-one coaching (Executive, senior and middle management)
- Peer coaching
- Team coaching
- Group coaching
Organisations ask a great deal of managers. They are required not only to execute operationally, but to deliver on people and client requirements.
We equip managers to:
- Broaden their focus to others
- Support team performance and development
- Deliver across the value chain
We see mentoring as a way to:
- Increase organisational intelligence
- Enhance the organisation’s ability to compete and solve problems
- Accelerate employee development
Traditional performance management fails to improve performance. Dr David Rock (NLI) shows how performance management evokes fear states, fight or flight responses, a focus on blame and an avoidance of risk.
We transform performance to:
- Lift the quality of conversations
- Create focus on delivery that matters
- Align to purpose (the why and how of your role)
“Culture is a tremendously complex variable that can bring people together and pull them apart – or do both at the same time” (HBR, 2017). Culture change is not a standalone event: it is a process linked to organisational strategy.
Aspects of culture can be shifted in an incremental way through a focus on:
- How leaders behave and what they pay attention to
- Creating a conducive environment
- Being intentional around specific behaviours
Change is more successful when aligned to purpose and values.
We help people, teams and organisations respond to disruption by:
- Becoming more agile
- Creating capacity
Traditional programmes aim to assimilate graduates into the organisation. The real opportunity lies with graduates bringing in fresh energy, disruptive thinking and challenging the status quo.
- Design and deliver a blended learning pathway
- Manage the implementation, track and report to show impact
- Facilitate Personal Learning Networks
Stand-alone sales training does not produce results. We impact the bottom line through:
Sales leadership and strategy.
Integration across the sales and service delivery chain.
Specific skills aligned to the context (role and industry).
- Key account planning
- Proposal writing
- Presentation skills
- Relationship building (listening, questioning, developing rapport)
- Dealing with resistance
- Sales team effectiveness
- Sales coaching
We are all consumers. We know what good service looks like. So, why do organisations struggle to get it right?
To create a culture of service, we focus on:
- Service leadership and strategy
- The customer or client experience
- Service behaviours that are simple, clear and memorable