We work across the entire value chain and system to ensure sustainability, accountability, relevance and engagement. Our capability to provide blended solutions using enabling technology delivers measurable impact in a cost-effective way.
Connemara partners with prominent business schools including The Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS), USB-ED and GSB. We hold the international license with the NeuroLeadership Institute South Africa.
Connemara is accredited with Services SETA and SABPP to offer courses and programmes at NQF levels 1 to 5.
We apply the Phillips ROI® Methodology to do impact evaluation.
The Insights Discovery Profile is accredited with the HPCSA.
We work on niche projects and scale for large roll outs across the continent and beyond.
We work across Africa and the Middle East in diverse venues ranging from mining warehouses to luxury high-rise business blocks. Connemara has offices in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
Staying true to our values, we develop win-win partnerships with our clients whom we believe are the heart of our business.
We assign a core team to each client ensuring focused attention and dedicated support.
- We are not generalists.
- We are a specialist enterprise.
- We have benchmarked the industry for over two decades.
- We have the best clients. The quality of our clients determines the quality of our work.
- We understand the whole.
- We craft integrated, multi-faceted solutions.
- Our clients perform better.
- Creating fit between strategy and people.
- Celebrating uniqueness
- Knowing your rhythm.
- Understanding your business.
- Respecting your values, culture and people.
- Some things never change, others should.
- Time is expensive.
- Listen carefully.
- New skills just-in-time.
- Serious fun.