Insights in Education: Developing the leaders of tomorrow
Check out what Woolworths managers have to say about their experience with Insights
Insights Learning and Development
Insights Learning System
- How do we engage our teams?
- What can we do to retain out talent?
- How can we develop great leaders?
These are a few of the challenges facing organisations today.
Image courtesy of stockimages / FreeDigitalPhotos.net.
What Does Insights Do?
Today you'll find Insights in more than 20 countries around the world, but it all started back in the early 1990s in Dundee Scotland. Inspired by the work of Swiss psychologist Dr Carl G Jung, father-and-son team Andi and Andy Lothian set out on a mission to make personal development and self-knowledge accessible to all.
Insights people development solutions are simple and effective. Whether you want to develop individuals, leaders or teams, Insights people development solutions will have immediate impact and enable positive, lasting change within your organisation.
At the heart of everything we do is Insights Discovery, a powerful preference based learning system. This gives you a framework for adapting and connecting with others based on a deep understanding of self. The Insights Discovery language of colour is threaded through all our solutions, and is the catalyst for the transformation of individuals, teams and organisations.
Grounded in psychology.
With its roots in the psychology of Carl Jung, the Insights model is constantly validated and refined by the Insights Research team to ensure its accuracy and validity.
Insights accessible solutions are designed for long-term, measurable results and inspiring positive change within your organisation. You’ll see a transformation in your people – improved performance, exceeded objectives and a new sense of vigour and purpose. Lasting, positive results – that’s what Insights is all about.
As the Affiliate partner for Insights in Africa, Connemara is proud to bring you the life-changing solutions which will transform and inspire the individuals, teams and leaders within your organisation.
How does It Work?
Today you'll find Insights in more than 20 countries around the world, but it all started back in the early 1990s in Dundee Scotland. Inspired by the work of Swiss psychologist Dr Carl G Jung, father-and-son team Andi and Andy Lothian set out on a mission to make personal development and self-knowledge accessible to all. The beauty of the Insights system is that it draws from the complexity of psychology and delivers profound information about the self, in a simple and highly accessible way.
There are just three stages to reap the benefits of the entire learning system.
- First, you need to complete the Insights Discovery Profile questionaire. This is a set of specially crafted questions which will help you delve into your personality and understand yourself better.
- Then, you receive your Insights Discovery Personal Profile. This is a detailed report which provides information about your personal style and your uniqueness as an individual.
- Once you and your work colleagues have completed the Discovery Personal Profile questionaire and have received your Profiles, your entire team can opt to complete Insights Navigator Team Effectiveness programme. This measures team effectiveness, helps teams identify where they are going wrong and where to focus attention for greater return.
Fascinated? Contact us for more information.
Insights Learning System Programmes
Insights Discovery is a powerful, preference based learning system which has impacted thousands of lives worldwide. With foundations in the work of Carl Jung, Discovery helps individuals better understand themselves and others, and enables more effective interactions and organisational growth.
Insights Navigator is a capability based learning programme that enables individuals, teams and organisations to measure their performance against key indicators.